boreek .... بوريك
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add chopped onions, stir until soft, add the meat,
- salt, pepper, parsley and stir well.
- cover the saucepan and cook the meat until all the liquid is evaporated (10-15 minutes)
- Set it aside to cool then add the egg and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 160C, prepare a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper.
- Brush each filo pastry sheet with a little of the oil and butter mixture, place about 1 tbsp of the filling and fold it into a triangle, repeat with all the sheets.
- Bake the Boreek for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
You can change the filling to be Vegetarian with Spinach and Cheese.